Sometimes it’s easy to say that God knows what He’s doing, especially in the good times. When dark, trying times come, it’s not always easy to say He is good, but it’s just as necessary.
- God knew what He was doing when He blessed us with Asher almost a year ago.
- God knew what He was doing when I had complications after giving birth to Asher.
- God knew what He was doing when we had to spend a night in Special Care, and He knew what He was doing when I could no longer breastfeed our son.
- God knew what He was doing when I got pregnant 9 months after Asher was born.
- And He knew what He was doing when He decided to take our sweet unborn child Home before we could meet him.
The past 4 days have been difficult for us. On Sunday we began to suspect miscarriage, and a scan on Tuesday morning confirmed that I’m miscarrying our sweet baby. Please lift us up in prayer as we grieve and as I recover physically.
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord (Job 1:21). God is sovereign, and He is good. Blessed be His name.