Dear Eva Joy,
You’re 4 months old today! Your face lights up when anyone gives you attention. You are such a light in our life. We love getting cuddles from you and making you laugh so much that you get hiccups.
Here are things you did this month:
- You learned to roll from your tummy to your back.
- You’re learning to grasp things with your hands.
- You love to suck on your hands (and any toy that happens to be in your hand).
- You can support yourself on your legs when we hold you.
- You coo when we talk to you!
You also went on your first holiday and officially became an American citizen! (Yes, you’re only 4 months old and now have 2 passports!) Wow, what a busy month for such a little girl.