It’s hard to believe that 2011 is coming to a close! The New Year 2012 will be here soon.
|Fireworks over the River Thames to ring in the New Year|
In light of being reflective this time of year, I thought I’d share my top posts for the year. Honestly, I have no idea how some of these got to be so popular! I’ll share some of my favourite posts at a later date.
- Don’t fit in Thoughts on fitting in to a different/new culture
- I’m a missionary’s wife The beginnings of chronicling my experiences as a missionary’s wife
- 2011 Reflections: Day 1 | Settling How I’ve settled into life as a missionary’s wife and life in England
- N is for Not more heather… Our adventure in climbing Skiddaw in the Lake District and getting lost
- Weekend Wander: Findlay Market Our time spent at a market in Cincinnati, OH
- Last Weekend in Photos Our trip to London this summer to visit my friend Jenna
- The battle’s not yours Struggling with life’s battles: “You haven’t lost the battle… it belongs to God.”
If you enjoyed reading any of these posts, please take a moment and click one of the buttons below the post to share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+! :)